This fabulous online resource is free for residents of Stockport, giving them access to the following courses that are proven to improve emotional wellbeing and the relationships between parents and children.
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
- Understanding your baby (0-12 months)
- Understanding your child (0-19 years)
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding your teenager’s brain
- Understanding your brain (course for teenagers)
This resource is useful for mothers, fathers, partners, carers, professionals of all kinds, grandparents, other family and involved friends as these courses are for anyone playing an active role in a child’s life, up until they are 19.
For booking information click here.