The school is open for all pupils.
Information for parents (Updated 23/11/2020)
If your child’s bubble has to temporarily close, the school will provide remote learning. Please complete the technology survey and indicate whether you would like paper or online learning.
Breakfast Club now takes place in classrooms and must be booked in advance (last admission – 8:25am). If you have already booked, there is no need to re-book every week unless you wish to change the days your child will attend. BOOK HERE.
If you would like your child to have a playtime snack, the cost is £1 per item, per week – this must be paid on a Monday morning. Drinks are provided free of charge.
For more details please read the following:
From the local authority
Emotional Well-being and Mental Health Support
See what is available in Stockport here
Get your online version of Wednesday Word here
Keep your contact details up-to-date on ParentApp. Follow the school on Twitter by clicking here. Be sure to check this site regularly.
Summary of COVID-19 arrangements
Temporary adjustments have been made to some aspects of school life advertised elsewhere on this website. These include:
- Children working in class bubbles
- Enhanced hygiene routines
- Unisex toilets
- PE kit is to be worn on PE and Outdoor Learning days
- Staggered start and finish times
- Breakfast club must be booked in advance and last admission is 8:25am
- Limited choice of playtime snack available (paid for in advance)
- Staggered lunchtimes
- No parents are allowed in the school building
- One-way system for parents
- No whole school assemblies or performances
- No after school clubs
- At times, children may be required to learn from home (remote learning)