- An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made by completing the in-year admissions application form on the Stockport Admissions website . https://www.stockport.gov.uk/topic/primary-school-admissions
- Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
- If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Please see Stockport Admissions website for further details. https://www.stockport.gov.uk/changing-schools-during-school-year/how-to-apply-primary
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please go to https://www.stockport.gov.uk/topic/primary-school-admissions.