School is closing for half term and will reopen on Tuesday 3rd November
Information for parents (Updated 23/10/2020)
If your child’s bubble has to temporarily close, the school will provide remote learning. Please complete the technology survey and indicate whether you would like paper or online learning.
Breakfast Club now takes place in classrooms and must be booked in advance (last admission – 8:25am). If you have already booked, there is no need to re-book every week unless you wish to change the days your child will attend. BOOK HERE.
If you would like your child to have a playtime snack, the cost is £1 per item, per week – this must be paid on a Monday morning. Drinks are provided free of charge.
For more details please read the following:
From the local authority
Get your online version of Wednesday Word here
Keep your contact details up-to-date on ParentApp. Follow the school on Twitter by clicking here. Be sure to check this site regularly.
Summary of current arrangements
- Attendance is compulsory
- Children will work in bubbles (EYFS; Y1 & Y2; Y3 & Y4; Y5 & Y6)
- Normal-sized classes
- Enhanced hygiene routines
- Unisex toilets
- Full uniform is required
- Staggered start and finish times
- Breakfast club must be booked in advance (see below)
- Playtime snack available (paid for in advance)
- Staggered lunches
- Full dinner service available
- No parents in the school building
- One-way system for parents
- No whole school assemblies or performances