School is open for all pupils
Information for parents (Updated 18/09/2020)
- Attendance is compulsory
- Children will work in bubbles (EYFS; Y1 & Y2; Y3 & Y4; Y5 & Y6)
- Normal-sized classes
- Enhanced hygiene routines
- Unisex toilets
- Full uniform is required
- Reading bags will be used again
- Staggered start and finish times
- Breakfast club must be booked in advance (see below)
- Playtime snack available (paid for in advance)
- Staggered lunches
- Full dinner service available
- No parents in the school building
- One-way system for parents
- No whole school assemblies or performances
- No after school clubs
Breakfast Club now takes place in classrooms and must be booked in advance (last admission – 8:25am). If you have already booked, there is no need to re-book every week unless you wish to change the days your child will attend. BOOK HERE.
If you would like your child to have a playtime snack, the cost is £1 per item, per week – this must be paid on a Monday morning. Drinks are provided free of charge.
For more details please read the following:
PACTS (Parents and carers together) are running a survey on behalf of SMBC which asks parents of children with SEND for their experiences and opinions of services and support between November 2019 and August 2020 – the results will be analysed as part of the SEND improvement journey and may also be used at the next DfE monitoring visit in November. The survey closes on the 9th October. Click here to participate.
Get your online version of Wednesday Word here
Keep your contact details up-to-date on ParentApp. Follow the school on Twitter by clicking here. Be sure to check this site regularly.