St Bernadette’s Admissions
- An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made by completing the in-year admissions application form on the Stockport Admissions website https://www.stockport.gov.uk/topic/primary-school-admissions
- Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
- If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Please see Stockport Admissions website for further details. https://www.stockport.gov.uk/changing-schools-during-school-year/how-to-apply-primary
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please go to https://www.stockport.gov.uk/topic/primary-school-admissions
Admissions – How to Apply for a School Place
How to apply for a school place at St Bernadette’s.
There are 3 simple steps to apply for a maintained nursery, primary or secondary school place in Stockport for your child.
Step 1 – Apply online
Step 2 – Indicate your preferred schools – use all your preferences
Step 3 – Submit your application online – ensure you get an automatic receipt
If you can’t access the online system from home, the facility is available from some of the many Information Centres across the Borough, or at Fred Perry House.