The use of technology is a key skill for everyday life. Computers, tablets, programmable robots, digital and video cameras are a few of the tools that can be used to acquire, organise, store, manipulate, interpret, communicate and present information. We recognise that pupils are entitled to quality hardware and software and a structured and progressive approach to the learning of the skills needed to enable them to use it effectively.
We aim to
- Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for Computing for all pupils.
- Use computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
- To respond to new developments in technology.
- To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use computing throughout their later life.
- To enhance learning in other areas of the curriculum using computing.
- To develop an understanding of how to use computing safely and responsibly.